Posted by My Travel Lobby
How could I end the Top 10 saga without a post about snacks? I haven’t found alot that I am “crazy” for just yet, but am working on it! LOL! For now, just 5 for you. Thanks for reading all about OUR favorites. I hope many of you commented with your own!
SHEILA’S TOP 5 FAVORITE SNACKS AT DISNEY WORLD
5) Rice Cream at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe at Norway at EPCOT. We actually tried the School Bread and Lefse, too. The Rice Cream was my favorite. We are going to try the Sweet Pretzel, Veiled Maiden, & Verdens Beste, and probably the Norwegian Club, too. 😉 It’s all part of our “snacking around the World at EPCOT” tradition. 🙂
4) Funnel Cake – a standard fair food, good no matter where you get it!
3) Fruit & Nutella Waffle Sandwich at Magic Kingdom – my very first experience with Nutella, and it was smashing, baby!
2) Butterfinger Cupcake at Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios – yes, it was every bit as moist and good as the reviews say it is!
1) ANYTHING at the Karamell Kuche at the Germany Pavilion at EPCOT. I’m sort of a caramel addict, and this place is my best (or worst) friend.
Some may not understand why the Dole Whip isn’t on there. I honestly don’t know. See, I’ve tried it…TWICE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pineapple. I can’t stress this enough…so why I don’t love the Dole Whip is beyond me. I do like it…I just don’t understand the cult following that it has! LOL I’m going to try the Citrus Swirl this fall. 🙂
Some Honorable Mentions:
TOP 10 “I CAN’T WAIT TO TRY IT” SNACKS AT DISNEY WORLD
Elephant Ear from Kasafiri Coffee at Animal Kingdom – do they taste anything like funnel cakes? Better?
Egg Roll from the Egg Roll Carts at Magic Kingdom or Yak N Yeti from Animal Kingdom – because I love Egg Rolls!
Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom – a big deal, as I didn’t care for the lunch we had from there…at all!
Citrus Swirl from Sunshine Tree Terrace – could I like it better than the Dole Whip *gasp*
The Kitchen Sink from Beaches & Cream at the Beach Club Resort – of course, to SHARE
Churritos with Caramel Sauce at La Cantina in Mexico at EPCOT – did someone say caramel? 🙂
Verdens Beste, Veiled Maiden, & Sweet Pretzel at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe at Norway in EPCOT – the menu is full of tempting items!
Anything from Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in France at EPCOT because what I tried before wasn’t memorable at all…like, I can’t remember it…lol
Another cupcake from anywhere! I’m told they are fabulous throughout the parks. I’m going to keep my eye out for an elephant one at Animal Kingdom?!
Carrot Cake Cookie at Writers Stop at Hollywood Studios – because I also want to punch the time card at the front of the restaurant!
That’s it! What’s your recommendation or on your must try list? Did my post make you anxious for a trip to Disney? Hit “Request a Quote” at the top of the page. I’d love to help you out! Or send me an email at Sheila@MyTravelLobby.com